Acoustic Wooden Panels
Perfect Acoustic wooden panels are installed on walls and ceilings to reduce sound reflection and thus reduce reverberation, increasing the acoustic quality of any type of room.
Acoustic wooden panels are available in a variety of finishes and this collection of panels is offered in multiple configurations, including perforations, grooved and micro-perforations. These panels are typically mounted with a porous, sound absorbing core behind, such as acoustic insulation/polyester panels with appropriate density for performance and to meet the requirements of the design.
This panels are available in different drilling patterns provide the panels with different levels of absorption at different frequencies.
This Made of wood, Perfect Acoustic panels are durable and environmentally friendly. With a wide variety of finishes, measurements and mounting systems, they adapt to any type of space and style
- Multi- Purpose Hall
- Concert Hall
- Meeting Room
- Lecture hall
- Home theater
- Library & Etc.
Features & Advantages:
- Standard Size:128mm x 2440mm, 600mm x1200mm, 1200mm x 1200mm, 1200mm x 2400mm.
- Thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm
- Type: Grooved, Perforated, Micro-Perforated.
- Basic Material: Standard MDF, Eco-friendly MDF, Fireproof MDF, Moisture proof MDF, Sollid Wood, etc.
- Finish: Melamine, Natural Wooden Veneer, RAL Paint finishes, High Pressure Laminated.
- Installation: Provide professional after-sales installation training, if necessary, we can travel to the site to guide the construction.
- NRC Rating: 60 to 0.90
Perfect Acoustic provide soundproofing solution for your room by providing acoustic wooden panels, Acoustic door, acoustic wall panels, acoustic windows. Contact and make your room soundproof with Perfect Acoustic.